yet.

What is reality?
This is not reality
I am not these rags
I am not this humble dwelling made of wood that the termites have turned into brittle paper
I am not poor
I am not just a dying shell whose flesh is aging
I am not this person who people look down on
I am not nobody
I am not the unsuccessful, not trying, loser
I am not this nonliving being
I was not created to die
This is not reality
But neither is that.
That is dreams
That is all that I am
That is a bunch of things that hasn't happened yet
That is a bunch of things just waiting to come true
That is my purpose
That is my future
That is my fortune cookie
I have life inside me
It is invisible but it moves the physical
I am an invisible being
I am this living being!
I was not made to not live!
I was made to live!
What is reality?
This is not reality
--But neither is that
Reality is nothing
because it means nothing to me.
Reality is as non existent as the invisible of what is yet to come!

© Kayla Napua Kong slightly revised from the original written on my iPod's notes on October 22, 2011 Sat 11:19pm

No comments: