Hit send!

I haven't told the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I was wrong. It was wrong of me because what I did, did not do it justice!

I hit send. But I hit it a little too late. I gave it a little too much thought. I gave my mind the chance to think and find it's pride again. I shouldn't have let it. I should've hit send right from the start! But I didn't... I waited... and that was my downfall because if I hadn't waited, if I hadn't given myself the time to think then, I would have hit send in the midst of all my fury! ...and it would've been the real, raw, truth! But no... I went to edit it because maybe I came off a little cockier than I intended and maybe I came off arrogant when I really wasn't trying to be... and maybe it's because, in the heat of the moment, I didn't know how to explain myself very well... and maybe I cared if people (who haven't lived my life) would be able to understand where I was coming from... and maybe I thought it would offend the wrong people that I didn't intend to offend.. and maybe because of all of that thinking I remembered my pride and maybe that's why I deleted 50% of it before I hit send! Therefore, I haven't been 100% honest! Only 50%! *0.0) WTF! That's no good! That's half a**! Dass not da way!

So, I'm gonna go back, put back all that I left out and I'm gonna hit send whether you like it or not.

*X_X

11-29-2012 10:38am © Kayla Napua Kong

No comments: