Note to: Thieves



| Thieves are stealthy people that like to take things away from you, with no regard or respect to you; Whether it be actual things, ideas, inventions, or even moments and times that would have otherwise been better, happy times. They like to steal what is precious. They come in all forms, shapes, and sizes... and no one likes to be the victim of a thief. *e.e)|



Who do you think you are?
you thief!
you're a liar and a thief!
you lie to yourself
you live a facade
You were NOT given this.
you did not live through this!
you did not suffer this burden
the burdens that gifts do bring
the responsibility and respect that one must have for the gifts they receive
the gifts they must protect with their life
guard with their life
have you given up YOUR LIFE?
No!
All the discipline and learning
all the calculation and cracking
figuring out
understanding
and the time put in
all the years of outcast and suffering
Do you think gifts are yours to take because no one has given you gifts before?
Do you even know what a gift is and how it is acquired?
--you have no clue
--you ignorant fool.
All the heart and the soul of myself that I--NOT you!--have sacrificed to harness this power.
But you thief!
you walk along
have lived your life
long and miserable in your lazy ways
choosing to be blind
taking no fault and acknowledging nothing that comes to you
except! when it has already been solved
except! when the work has already been put in and done [for you]
For You?!! Really?!!
--No!--
it was not done for you! it is not yours! and you know that!
but you also know how to make yourself very blind
very, very, blind and deaf and dumb and stupid
so that you think--no--you tell yourself
that you don't know any better...
because if no one else knows then it is OK...

But I will NOT let you get away!
I WILL thwart you in your path!
I am HERE!
And I Have Come To Take Ownership Of What Is Rightfully Mine!

...as you hide out in the dark shadows of your disguise,
I'M COMING!
HELL YES I'm coming!
with my torches and my light and my flashlight and the Sun!
I'm coming and I will shine the spotlight on you that will evaporate your hiding place.
If even for a few seconds I will do this
and you will feel the light
and it will burn...
and you will be the one quivering and shaking in your soul-less boots.
For I Have Seen You
And I Know.
...and as you know,
as long as someone else knows,
you will not be okay.



November 14 & 19, 2012 © Kayla Napua Kong

No comments: